Commercial Insurance Coverage
Austin Chandler Insurance provides local and personalized business insurance. Whether you own a small business or store front, you’re a sole proprietor with a home office or office rental, or you’re working in the Trades as an independent Electrician, Plumber or General Contractor; liability insurance is a critical part of your insurance portfolio.
Insurances you should consider as a business owner include:
- Professional liability insurance
- Property insurance
- Workers’ compensation insurance
- Home-based business insurance
- Product liability insurance
- Vehicle insurance
- Business interruption insurance
We pride ourselves in helping small, main street businesses thrive.
Restaurant owners need general liability coverage to protect themselves and their businesses from claims due to a number of risks including slips and falls, property damage, food spoilage, and liquor liability, to name a few.
Here are just some of the types of coverage you should consider as a restaurant owner:
- General liability for bodily injury, property damage, or product liability (food-borne illness)
- Commercial Umbrella coverage to augment existing policies as needed
- Liquor liability insurance to cover claims for injury or bodily harm due to sale or service of liquor
- Peak Season/variable coverage
- Commercial auto insurance for delivery vehicles
- Employment Practices
- and more…
Every situation is different. If you are wondering if you have appropriate coverage, give us a call and we’ll evaluate your current portfolio.