Auto insurance is a fact of life and when it comes to insuring your vehicle there are clear differences between a standard auto policy and premium auto policies. We work to understand your specific needs and seek the most effective coverage to meet your lifestyle.
Whether you are looking to insure your family SUV, an antique collectible, motorcycle, golf cart, or a fleet of commercial vehicles, we can offer excellent protection with the highest level of customer service excellence.
We work to make sure you have appropriate coverage in key areas including property, liability, and medical:
- Coverage for damage to, or theft of, a vehicle
- Liability coverage in the event you are legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage for treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
We help you understand the diverse components of your auto policy coverage and decide the appropriate level of coverage based on your needs.
Some of the key elements of Auto Insurance may include:
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Medical Payments or Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Property Damage Liability
- Collision & Choice of Repair Shop
- Loan/Lease gap coverage
- OEM parts replacement
- Accidental deployment of airbag
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage